RISQ is committed to protecting your privacy. Below, you'll find details on how we do just that. We outline what personal information we collect, how we use it, and your rights relating to the same.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
RISQ controls your personal data. In compliance with applicable data protection laws, your data is managed by the RISQ affiliate or subsidiary with which you're engaging.
What personal data do we collect?
Depending on your engagement with us, we may collect:
- Identity and Contact Data: Name, address, contact details, and more
- Financial and Payment Data: For processing payments and fraud prevention
- Business Information: Any information provided during our contractual relationship
Should you provide information about third parties, ensure they've consented to this.
How we collect your personal data
We collect data in various scenarios:
- When you complete a form or make an enquiry
- During engagement or service provisions
- Through direct communications
How we use your personal data
We use your data for:
- Contract fulfilment
- Billing and collection
- Employment applications
Data collected for customer due diligence is strictly for regulatory purposes.
Disclosure of your personal data
We share your data:
- With our subsidiaries for service provision
- During business or asset sales
- As required by law
Information we transfer
Data may be transferred to countries outside the EEA, under conditions that maintain EEA-level data protection.
Security of your personal data
We employ robust security measures to protect your data, and will inform you in case of a data breach.
Your data protection rights
You have several rights:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise these.
How long we keep your personal data
Data is kept only for the required period, post which it's securely destroyed.
Cookies and tracking
This policy can be updated; any changes will be notified via email.
For complaints or more information, contact us at email@example.com.